• Presented By: FundRaising Success
• Sponsored By: CDS Global
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Pamela Barden, CFRE, Fundraising Strategy and Creative Consultant, PJBarden, Inc.; Jeff Johnson, Account Manager, LW Robbins
• Moderator: Margaret Battistelli Gardner, Editor-in-Chief, FundRaising Success; Brett Ridge, Senior Solutions Manager for Nonprofits, CDS Global
• Click Here: A Big-Picture Look at Donor Retention
Donations are great! Where would your nonprofit be without them? But one-time gifts can only shine for so long. If you don't follow up and get that donor to give again -- and again -- and, best yet commit to continued giving, you'll wind up losing more donors than you get. And that's never a good thing.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
To view this webinar, click here.
- To think "retention" even in the acquisition stage. What kind of messaging/questions, etc., can you build into your acquisition efforts that will pave the way for seamless donor renewal/retention?
- To think "retention" across the board. There are myriad ways to communicate with donors. What are strategies in direct mail, online, e-mail, social media, etc. to help you move donors toward their next gift(s)?
- To think "retention" long term. What steps can you take across all media to woo donors into committed, monthly giving?