• Presented By: FundRaising Success
• Sponsored By: Infogroup Nonprofit Solutions
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Karin Kirchoff, Vice President, MINDset direct; Larry May, Senior VP for Strategic Development, Infogroup Nonprofit Solutions
• Moderator: Margaret Battistelli Gardner, Editor-in-Chief, FundRaising Success
• Click Here: Come One, Come All! – Smart Strategies for Multi-Channel Donor Acquisition
Buzz words don't get any buzzier than "multichannel" in regard to fundraising. But let's not forget that good old direct mail is a channel, too. And not just A channel but THE channel when it comes to bringing in the cash.
This session will remind us all of just how important direct mail still is, as well as examine its role in acquisition and how it can and should be incorporated into a multichannel campaign.
In it, you will learn about:
Click here to view this webinar.
- The most effective direct-response strategies for prospecting - and how to use them
- Incorporating direct mail into your multichannel acquisition strategy
- The mistaken belief that direct mail is losing its significance as a tool for acquisition