• Presented By: FundRaising Success
• Sponsored By: Salsa Labs
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Elliott Wilkerson, Digital Media Supervisor, Russ Reid; Brett Schenker, Senior Deliverability Manager, Salsa Labs
• Moderator: Alexis Henderson, eLearning Director, FundRaising Success
• Click Here: The Measure of Success
Sure, it's relatively easy to measure the success of your direct-mail efforts. After all, you have the reply card in your hand, right? But it's a little more complicated when you're talking about raising money online.
This session will help you wade through the options, figure out the jargon and really get a handle on how your e-mail and website fundraising efforts are paying off.
In it, you'll learn:
* What words like "hits," "visitors," "page views," "open rates," "click throughs," etc. mean
* How to track donor behavior once they open your email or visit your site
* The important metrics that will help you determine who's giving, why, how much and how to get them to give againTo view this webinar, click here.